Portfolio

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cityscapes Photo Shoot

I don't know if you know this, but I'm about to be a celebrity. Today I had my picture taken for my university's website and last week I was in a photo shoot for Cityscapes. I'm big time.

Ok I was in a couple shots that might go up on the UA website, but I WAS in a photo shoot for work because we're in an ad in Citiscapes Magazine. I'm a bridal consultant at one of the BEST places to work, She Said Yes with some of the SWELLEST people on earth. We were voted by Citiscapes readers as the best bridal shop in Arkansas (!!!!!!!) and we're putting an ad in the magazine to say thank you :).

Brandi (the owner) gave us a treat by having a makeup artist and hairstylist (they were awesome!) come dandy us up for the shoot, then took us out to dinner. It was one of the best nights of my life :)
Here's a behind the scenes look:

Starting the hair.

Jodie working his magic

Myka is always camera ready with her gorgeous smile

Brandi and Myka 

Curls are happenin'





Glennis couldn't stop giggling, that silly woman. Love her.


Brand before her makeup, um how does she
look so great?

Look up


A little lip gloss love.

Almost ready!

We were SOOO excited about all the fun!! We felt
like queens

Posers.

Keep your balance Brandi!



















































































All in all, it was a splendiferous party. I love my She Said Yes family. Can't wait to post the Cityscapes ad! We're famous!!

Molls

2 comments:

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!