Portfolio

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween Marie Antoinette Makeup

After seeing Kandee Johnson do this look on her blog last month, I finally knew what look I wanted to create for Halloween! So thank you Kandee :)

I was in a humongous hurry when I recreated the look so this post is not a step-
by-step tutorial. I can do it again if anyone really wants though :)


Here is Kandee's version of Marie Antoinette:


Products I used:
Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama gel liner in blackest black
Maybelline blue eyeshadows (I don't know the specific names)
Stila smudge pot in Kitten
Sephora fake eyelash strips on the top and bottom lashes
Covergirl Lip Perfection in Eternal




Mallory did this feathered look on hersefl!!! I was super impressed and it turned out splendidly! 
                        









































No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!