Portfolio

Friday, November 11, 2011

Combat Dreariness with Pink Lips

I become quite pale in the autumn/winter time (which I rather like) which is one more reason why I love bold colored lips.  It's a lovely way to spruce up a dreary day :)

I lined my eyes with Maybelline's EyeStudio Lasting Drama gel liner in blackest black and put champagne shadow all over my eye lids.  I wore Covergirl Lip Perfection in Eternal.



































Do something incredible this weekend!

Molls

2 comments:

  1. I love your eyeballs. They are like lovely green globes.
    ...cough.
    that's not creepy.
    But I wore lip stick today after reading your blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not creepy at all!
    YOU WORE LIPSTICK??!! *happy dance* I'm so proud
    of you Sarah!!! High five.

    ReplyDelete

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!