Portfolio

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Makeup Photo a Day Six: Pink Eyeshadow

makeup photo a day, pink eyeshadow, makeup tips, mollie booth parks







































I had to take this after a 12 hour work day on set (I GOT TO DO BRUISES AND BLOOD GUYS) and that is the reason for my chipper face.

There is no need to avoid bright pink eyeshadow, ladies. It is a warm color that can pop any eye color. I tend to only brush it on my lid, then use a deeper color (this time I chose a warm brown) to keep it from looking like a five year old in her mother's makeup. Then match the pink shade on your lips and cheeks. (i.e. don't use peach lipstick or blush). I put a lighter shade from the same pink family on my lips and there you have it.

Molls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!