Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Greek Yogurt: The Best Face Mask Ever
It's insane how healthy my skin feels after I do this mask. I have tried many masks and washes all to no avail. They left me with a "that's all?" feeling. NOT THIS ONE FOLKS.
How to do it:
1. Wipe plain greek yogurt all over your face.
2. Keep it on for about 10 minutes or until almost all the way dry.
3. Standing over the sink, rub it off in an upward motion with your fingers. This helps the dead skin cells to slough off, like an exfoliator.
4. Rinse the remaining yogurt off with hot water.
5. Splash cold water over your face to close pores. [And it just feels good]
Please tell me you're going to try this!