Portfolio

Monday, January 30, 2012

SAG Awards 2012

The 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards was tonight and I decided to announce my favorite looks of the night. Because I know you're all dying to know my opinion.

In no particular order (images courtesy imdb):

Emma Stone in Alexander McQueen

Judy Greer in Collette Dinnigan



Viola Davis in Marchesa
Kristin Wiig in Balenciaga 
Emily Blunt in Oscar de la Renta
Tilda Swinton in Lanvin. 


Amber Heard in Zac Posen. Her hair rocks!






































 Favorite Hair and Makeup:

Dianna Agron. Hair and makeup is tres chic.


Rose Byrne in Elie Saab. Love her bob and her jumpsuit. Quite posh!

Lea Michelle's hair looked radiant

Paz Vega. Love her hair and her overall look.

Ellie Kemper's smile looked so genuine. She's adorable.

Melissa McCarthy. Hair and makeup-gorgeous!




Other honorable mentions go to Sophia Vergara, Michelle Williams, Julie Bowen, and Ashley Simpson.

Which did you like best?

Molls

3 comments:

  1. I love Judy Greer's dress, so pretty!! I'm not sure everyone could pull it off but she does =) Dianna Agron's hair is perfect, and I adore the bob on Rose Byrne - I want my hair like that one day!
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy definitely has the figure for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy Greer, that was perfection! So presh!
    I think miss Wig is fabulous...but I wish she hadn't worn that necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!