Portfolio

Monday, January 14, 2013

One Jacket Five Ways

Today marks the first of a new series on the blog, One Piece Multiple Ways. It's easy to get in a rut with clothing, especially with your favorite items. Jackets are a staple in my wardrobe and I am always looking for a new way to incorporate them into my style. 

The Challenge:  I gave myself ten minutes to put together each outfit, with no pre-planning involved. I barely changed my jewelry because I used versatile pieces to show how much wear you can get even with a pair of earrings. 

I thrifted this 40's style army green jacket recently and have been quite thrilled to give it a home in my wardrobe. [Please note the misguided strand of hair in the first image. I laughed so much that I decided to leave it there. You're welcome for the chuckle.]  

a style of your own blog, one jacket four ways, styling, fashion, outfits, tailored jacket, thrifting, sneaker wedges


a style of your own blog, H&M cityscape tee, zara jeans
a style of your blog, army green fitted jacket, zara jeans


a style of your own blog, black leather pencil skirt, gold bangles, Banana Republic top

a style of your own blog, black leather pencil skirt, gold bangles, Banana Republic top. pink floral scarf, j crew earrings

a style of your own blog, black leather pencil skirt, gold bangles, Banana Republic top

a style of your own blog, H&M hat, vintage gold brooch, J crew earrings, Forever 21 coral blouse

a style of your own blog, H&M hat, vintage gold brooch, J crew earrings, chestnut boots, Forever 21 coral blouse

a style of your own blog, H&M hat, vintage gold brooch, J crew earrings



























a style of your own blog, Target gray pencil skirt, army green jacket, J crew tee, j crew earrings



a style of your own blog, Target gray pencil skirt, army green jacket, J crew tee, j crew earrings
























































a style of your own blog, mollie booth parks,












































a style of your own blog, mollie booth parks, necklaces, london phone booth necklace







































  I hope this serves as inspiration for your own closet! What is another item you would want to see styled multiple ways?

Mollie

5 comments:

  1. So cute! That looked like fun. :)That necklace in the last pic is awesome.

    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mollie!

    LOVE wearing an item multiple ways - you rocked it!! And the blue hat is drool worthy!!

    xo, sam
    **Style of Sam**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy- Thanks! A friend gave me that necklace because I am in love with the Brits :)

    Sam-You're so sweet! Thank you. I am QUITE fond of that blue hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so so cute! love this series {+ that blue cap}! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna, thank you! (I'm wearing that blue cap at this moment just because it's fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!