Portfolio

Friday, January 4, 2013

Thrift Steal: Betsey Johnson Plaid Jacket


Found this jazzy Betsey Johnson plaid jacket at Beacon's Closet yesterday and felt the grand need to show it off. The tailoring on this thing is what caught my eye at first. Annnd I have really wanted a tartan jacket in this pattern. I'm dancing with glee!! And the Nine West boots I'm sporting I just purchased for 50% off. This is my kind of week!

Also check out my mascara in the last shot; I'm playing with techniques using my Maybelline blue mascara.

a style of your own blog, mollie booth parks, Betsey Johnson plaid jacket, Zara Jeans, Nine West boots


a style of your own blog, mollie booth parks, Betsey Johnson plaid jacket, Banana Republic jersey top, Zara Jeans, Nine West boots

a style of your own blog, mollie booth parks, Betsey Johnson plaid jacket, Banana Republic jersey top, Zara Jeans


a style of your own blog, mollie booth parks, Betsey Johnson plaid jacket, Banana Republic jersey top





a style of your own blog, mollie booth parks, blue mascara, sixties lashes, bottom lash design, makeup



























                           

I pulled a Twiggy/60s era design with this. Rather than run my mascara wand over all the bottom lashes,
I held it vertically and used the end to rub onto four distinct sets of hair.
They did this on Twiggy except with liner and it was used on the skin under her lashes. 
I like to do this when going for a less dramatic look. 

Is this a technique you would try?

Later gater,

Mollie






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!