Portfolio

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Park[s] Date




While Lacye visited us, [our first family member to visit us since we were married!] she was super awesome to put up with me begging, "Will you please take pictures of me for my blog??" She's super talented and since I expect everything I do HAS to be AH-mazing, it was swell to have someone take "official" looking pictures. AKA fashion blogger worthy :P. You can see my post about Lacye's style here. She inspires me in so many ways! 

I did my sisterly NYC duties such as taking her thrifting at some favorite shops so that she could return to Arkansas and tell everyone who asks, "Where did I get this amazing blazer? During a trip to New York City visiting my bro and sis. No big deal. Oh yeah, I also picked up these rings and canvas shoes while there. Nothing MAJOR." There should be a sarcasm typeface. 

To the point, I bought both the jacket and the dress at a store in my neighborhood. Super score. Lacye said I looked like I was channeling Blair's style from Atlantic Pacific. And I nearly fell over upon hearing that statement. Who DOESN'T want to have a closet/style like Blair? I count myself a fan.



a style of your own blog, green leather gloves, TJ Maxx handbag, thrifted, TJ Maxx boots, H&M,















































a style of your own blog, green leather gloves, TJ Maxx handbag, thrifted, TJ Maxx boots, H&M, blue belt




















































a style of your own blog, green leather gloves, TJ Maxx handbag, thrifted, H&M, blue belt







































a style of your own blog, green leather gloves, TJ Maxx handbag, thrifted, H&M, blue belt




















a style of your own blog, green leather gloves, TJ Maxx handbag, thrifted, TJ Maxx boots, H&M, blue belt, Prospect park, fashion blogger












































a style of your own blog, green leather gloves, thrifted, TJ Maxx boots, H&M, Prospect Park, fashion blogger










































a style of your own blog, thrifted, H&M, black jacket, shoulder detail, prospect park,

a style of your own blog, green leather gloves, TJ Maxx handbag, thrifted, TJ Maxx boots, H&M, blue belt, fashion blogger, prospect park























Jacket: Thrifted | Dress: Thrifted | Tee: H&M | Belt: Thrifted | Leggings: H&M | Boots: TJ Maxx | Gloves: ? Christmas present | Bag: TJ Maxx

2 comments:

  1. OOOOooooo! The belt and the rings! Love this button down dress. Nice layering.
    xo
    Nothing but a Pigeon

    ReplyDelete

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!