Portfolio

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Makeup Photo a Day 39: Blue Eyeliner and Pink Lips

light blue eyeliner, wolfe brothers makeup, pink maybelline lipstick, spring makeup, makeup photo of the day
I. Can't. Contain. My. Joy. Over. Spring. Weather.

In other news, here's a tip for spring makeup. You CAN go bright on the eyes and lips without looking overdone.

Just sweep a nude or sheer eyeshadow over your entire lid. This keeps the eye relatively neutral to balance out the liner and lips. Then choose two bright complementing colors. Here I went with almost pastel light shades of pink and blue. Then I kept my eyebrows and cheeks very soft. It's all about balance.

What are you going to rock for Spring?

Molls

2 comments:

  1. What eyeshadow/liner color is this? I LURVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin, it's from the Wolfe Bro's hydro colors collection. Here's the link!
    https://www.wolfefx.com/index.php/hydrocolor-make-up/appetizers/appetizer-kits/12-essential-colors-palette-detail

    ReplyDelete

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!