Portfolio

Friday, April 5, 2013

Makeup Photo a Day 37: Mediterranean Blue Eyeshadow Crease

makeup photo a day, daily makeup, blue graphic crease, runway eyeshadow, Michael Kors spring 2012 runway makeup
 I have definitely been influenced by the spring 2013 makeup trends and the blue eyes is my favorite at the moment. Dior, Michael Kors, Stella McCartney, Versus, and Moschino were among the many designers to strut the blue eyes down their catwalks.

I joked on Instagram yesterday, "They call me the Fashion Warrior" because I feel extremely fierce wearing this look. And yet I feel completely myself and not overdone at all. I suppose that says something about my style.

Are you going to try blue eyed looks this spring?

Molls
Dior spring 2013 runway makeup, mediterranean blue eyeshadow, swarovski crystals makeup
via Elle

michael kors spring 2013 runway makeup, blue eyeshadow crease, elle magazine makeup trends
via Harpers Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!