Portfolio

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Makeup Photo a Day 35: Use Cool Shades to Fill in Eyebrows

makeup photo a day, daily makeup look
Today is a "don't do what I did" lesson.

When filling in your eyebrows use a cool shade of  shadow or pencil. The key to this is because cool colors recede (like in a painting) whereas warm colors advance or come forward.  You don't want to "see" the color(s) used in the eyebrow. It just needs to recede into the face.

If you look at my left eyebrow you can see the reddish brown I used and how it sticks out. [In a hurry I thought to try a new power and forgot it's an extremely warm shade of brown. And my room was kind of dark].

So take my advice and don't do what I did today.

Molls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!