Portfolio

Monday, May 20, 2013

Makeup Photo a Day 54: Coco Rocha Inspired Smokey Eyes

 I saw a beautiful Instagram image of Coco Rocha's makeup for the 2013 Met Gala and was inspired to do this smokey eye. 

I saw a clearer image of Coco's makeup later and realized mine is a bit different, but who cares. It was inspired by, not a copy cat look. 

I have to say I felt like I was in my 30's and on my way to the Gala while wearing this look.

Some people think makeup is frivolous, a waste, or only for the vain.  That is absolutely not true!

It allows us to explore, create, alter, and play with the already smashing face (or body) we possess. 

Makeup is for the creator. 

What will you create today?

And now the funnies: 



Noooo way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!