Portfolio

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Igor + Andre Inspired Makeup Design

I have been quite taken with this painting by Danny Roberts, the enormously talented fashion illustrator and painter of Igor + Andre. On a whim last night I decided to turn myself into this painting. The results were entertaining and more fun than I anticipated. Check it out!




 Obviously I Photoshopped my eyes (naturally greenish blue) just to give it that extra pop.
It was very late with poor lighting so I am seeing things I don't like but we are our worst critic. It was a blast! Anything that combines my love of painting and makeup is definitely worth trying out.

Look out for more painting inspired makeup looks to be coming soon on the blog!

 Mollie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!