Portfolio

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NYC packing

Last month when I visited Nik in his new home of New York City, NY, I utilized packing skills I learned from this lovely stylist blogger, Tulip Louise. So I planned my outfits then took pictures of them to help me remember what I had styled. Also, I'm forgetful so visual cues are appealing to me. Here are some of my outfits:

Dress: Off Saks 5th. Shoes: Target. Jewelry: (with green stone): vintage, and random bangles

Dress: Francesca's Collection. Shoes: Target. Necklace: DIY. Cuff: Target.

Dress: Target. Hat: vintage. Sash: vintage. Shoes: Liz Claiborne.

Jacket: Calvin Klein. Tee: thrifted. Skirt: Vigoss. Shoes: Nine West.

Shirt: Rokit Vintage, London. Tee: Old Navy. Skirt: Banana Republic. Shoes: Keds.

Tee: J Crew. Jeans: Express. Scarf: vintage. Shoes: TJ Maxx. Jewelry: random bangles

Shirt: Cambridge Dry Goods. Jeans: Express. Glasses: XXI. Necklace: multiple chain necklaces 

Jacket: TJ Maxx. Sash: vintage. Hat: vintage.

Jacket: TJ Maxx. Tank: Express. Skirt: DIY (formerly a dress). Shoes: Liz Claiborne.

A portion of my scarf collection.

Shoes for the trip

Accessories  
Here I am wearing them:



While it may look like a lot of clothes for one trip, I was there for a whopping FIVE days. And I cannot plan only one outfit for each day (On average I change twice a day). I'm a mood dresser and therefore must have options.  It was a stellar trip and I can hardly wait to go back. I miss Nik and the city. And the street fashion. Sigh.

Do you have any special tips for packing?

Until next time,

Molls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!