Portfolio

Friday, January 20, 2012

Makeup For a Splendid Day

















































I had just enough time before I left for work to snap some shots of this look. I was in the mood for a darker lid and nude lips, that's when I feel most like Mollie. I don't know if if was the makeup but the rest of that day was absolutely splendid (hence the title).  Actually it was God's tremendous blessing over me. He is good indeed. This is a season of blessing! (I styled my hair right after this-can't sell wedding gowns looking frazzled!)

I created the eye using the Lorac evening palette I received for Christmas. I mixed a gray with red wine color and topped it off with my Sephora waterproof kohl eyeliner in brown and black. (Black on top, and a mix of the brown and black on the bottom lid). The lips are Buxom's Big and Healthy Lipstick in Sydney. I bought NARS illuminator in Copacabana this week and I adore it. Though I love my fair skin, the winter shade can get very dull and this gives the perfect amount of shimmer. I like that it brightens my face without looking like I rolled in glitter. It's a grand item to own!

Have a swell week!

Molls

2 comments:

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!