Portfolio

Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 Color of the Year

Pantone announced the 2012 Color of the year....drum roll...Tangerine Tango!  Orange has received a bad rap over the years, but once you see the unlimited options this shade provides, you might rethink the preconceived notions.  Feast your eyes on this sumptuous and sultry color and allow me to change your mind:



Image via Wedding Wire
Diane Von Furstenberg S/S 2012


The Blonde and the Brunette








































even fur!






































Here is my version, purchased from Target last summer. 

via Glamour (Charlotte Ronson, Tommy Hilfiger, Peter Som, Derek Lam)


The grand thing about this color is that it transitions well from summer to autumn. My tangerine-esque summer dress (pictured above) was great for summer, and now it layers very well for fall and winter. I'll show pictures soon!

What do YOU think of the chosen color?


Molls

3 comments:

  1. I have hated orange most of my life. But I am feeling more open to it. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Too many people imagine only one shade when they hear "orange"
    but there are many possibilities! That's the beauty of color, I feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just start this amazing blog that is gonna change your life!! Well, jaja maybe not, but surely you like it:
    http://mon-whatsshewearing.blogspot.com/
    PS: I like urs :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!