Portfolio

Monday, January 9, 2012

Which Ever Way The Wind Blows






























  
I'm very much enjoying my winter fair skin. I sort of want it to get whiter. Though in these pictures it comes across lighter than it actually is. At work I hear the constant complaint, "I'm so white, I need to tan!!" and of course I roll my eyes. Fair skin rocks ladies. Be proud!

This was a normal day for me but I especially liked my makeup so I wanted to share. I'm wearing Lorac eyeshadow, Sephora water proof kohl liner in Flashy Green (on bottom lashes), and Maybelline lipstick in Eternal. I'm in my colored eyeliner mood of late so there will be more posts accordingly! 

I may look serious, but I was having a splendid day :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I have loved my winter fairness! I think white skin is lovely and should be celebrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, the makeup is beautiful and so are you! I am never brave enough to rock bright lips, although I have plenty of lip colors that would make people think I am, lol, I just never use them. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!